Text: Eliza R. Snow; Music: Thomas McIntyre
- How great the wisdom and the love That filled the courts on high And sent the Savior from above To suffer, bleed, and die!
- His precious blood he freely spilt; His life he freely gave, A sinless sacrifice for guilt, A dying world to save.
- By strict obedience Jesus won The prize with glory rife: "Thy will, O God, not mine be done," Adorned his mortal life.
- He marked the path and led the way, And ev'ry point defines To light and life and endless day Where God's full presence shines.
- In mem'ry of the broken flesh We eat the broken bread And witness with the cup, afresh, Our faith in Christ, our Head.
- How great, how glorious, how complete Redemption's grand design, Where justice, love, and mercy meet In harmony divine!
© Copyright 2018 RK Deverich. All rights reserved.